LuZe Gaming (Lg)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LuZe Gaming (Lg)

We are a sniping clan for xbox 360 in the call of duty series!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Bio of Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuZe Tensionz
Admin

Little Bio of Clan Empty
PostSubject: Little Bio of Clan   Little Bio of Clan EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:46 pm

It all started at school when my friend asked if i would like to put together a sniping clan. I said shure why not.
My friend is LuZe ReFLeX and the person telling how started is me LuZe TenSionz Co leader. We started out with only 3 members Me, ReFLeX and ViSiOnZ. We didnt start until early december. After that we grown a little bit into a 14 man clan
thats really not alot. But if you want to join i will have another post in the fourms. We like quickscoping, trickshots and any thing really to go along with sniping. We are in 4 diffrent COD games MW3, MW2, Black ops, COD 4. The orginal name was going to be Venom but we found out that was a clan already so we went with LuZe instead. Well this is a little info of the clan if you have any more questions talk to LuZe ReFLeX, LuZe TenSionz, or LuZe x ViSiOnZ.

Good luck,
LuZe TenSionz
Back to top Go down
https://luzegaming.board-directory.net

Little Bio of Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LuZe Gaming (Lg) :: Clan Info :: About Our Clan-
Jump to: